Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I know.....

Ok, Ok...So I'm not the best or most consistent blogger. But at least I'm consistently NOT blogging...? eh?

Caleb is out of town this weekend, so I'm going to sit myself down and make myself blog. While I may not be able to update on everything that has happened in Funky Town (since September,...slacker). I'll cover some highlights so that we can move on from the awkward silence and continue the lovely
life-updating conversation that is blogging.

Here's a picture to tide you over til the weekend.

This is Caleb and I in San Clemente this past weekend. We were in town for a wedding in Orange County. And if you're thinking that I look a little orange, do not adjust your televisions, I experienced my first airbrushed spray tan. In this photo I was still ripening, the end product was less orange I promise.

I'll post more about the wedding, because it was by far the most beautiful wedding I have ever been a part of. God is Good and He has blessed The Rodriguez's with a beautiful start to their marriage. One of those moments where I count myself blessed I could even be a witness.

Back to work...